Unbearable Pain And Complications After Removal

i had a broken tooth removed by an emergency dentist 6 weeks ago the site got infected the following day and after seeing my dentist 1 week later was given a course of antibiotics. I returned to my dentist last week (this was the first appointment she would give me) and she removed some fragments of bone (quite a lot of pieces). I expressed my concern about the tooth next to the removed as it was very wobbly and painful but she said it was fine and prescribed more antibiotics because the last lot had done nothing. 3 days ago the wobbly tooth came out!! there was no pain but the next day my mouth was more swollen and extremely painful with the swelling spreading to under this site and the next tooth as well. now the antibiotic are nearly all gone and the infection is still present and if anything getting more painful. Do you know why the infection will not clear?There is still small fragments of bone in the original how and seems to be some bone from the new hole sort of touching the tooth next door and it kind of feels as though this a chip out of the root nextdoor as the root i can get to with my tongue is sharp and has a bit missing. the gap between the tooth and this bone fragment is no more than 2mm and if i get my thumb nail between the two there is extreme pain. Could the tooth coming out have damaged the next tooth's root? i dont know what to do im going out of my mind with the pain. There is a lump on my jaw bone under the removal site that is also massively painful and the pain radiates up my jaw both side. Do you have any idea what this may be? when i asked my dentist she didnt seem too interested. I feel as though i have been given a thorougher beating on the left side of my face. i have been in agony now for 6 constant weeks and really dont know how much more i can take. my dentist has now stipulated she wont see me unless i see the hygienist first but i cant afford to at this moment and i dont think i could anyway because of the pain. please help me if you can im in agony.

You shouldn't be poking your tongue in the holes makes things worse. Get hold of some MMS chlorine dioxide and use twice a day as a mouth wash. I presume if the dentist already seen you twice they are not overly concerned and you just need healing time with pain killers.

Vote:

Ask a Question