Two cracked teeth

So, I visited a public dentist using benefits insurance. She told me I had three cavities, and one of them could have become a root canal. I used to buy private insurance, but my family decided I should stop paying for it because they said I couldn't afford it. So, two and a half years went by, and then this. But after the first filling, a big chunk of one of my teeth fell out, and a few days later, and even bigger chunk fell out. I might be able to pay for premium insurance as long as I pay close attention to my budget, so the obvious answer is that I need to stop going to her, even though I think she is a nice person, if two teeth cracked in half, it is too much to ask of me to place my trust in her again. I can only sue them what I pay out of pocket to my other dentist, which will be 50% of each crown, because I have a feeling they're both going to need crowns. Before I decide to go to small claims court, tell me something, do you think she did it intentionally?

Ask a Question