Tooth number 30 root canal 3 times?

• Hello all! I'm new to this forum so please don't judge me too much. :D I have a lot of tooth problems due to genetics (mom has dentures) and the fact that I grind my teeth. I have multiple teeth on the left side off mouth that have had a root canal and crown and are fine. The right hand side of my mouth is another story. I'm missing the upper back molars on both top and bottom due to previous extractions. Recently, I had tooth number 29 filled due to missing a piece of it and that set tooth number 30 off. Tooth number 30 has now been aching for the past few weeks. I feel it pulse with my heartbeat, and at its worse it gives me a headache. Tooth number 30 has had a root canal, I believe in 2010, and a retreat in 2012. My endontist wants to retreat again, and put something called heshine's paste in the tooth.Also, the retreat with the new medicine is $250. I'm to the point where I want it gone, and just get an implant. However, I'm worried about having problems chewing, since I'll onlly have one molar on that side. Has anyone else had issues like this? Any advice?

Ask a Question