Tooth extraction after trauma advice

Solutions
Ok i had a trauma in december which affected my 2 front teeth , right tooth moved back a lot and left tooth fractured up in gum line , due to swelling and bruising of my face teeth were splinted for about a month, i had 2 opinions on my next steps although both said there was no saving the fractured tooth , one wanted to extract both other said try root canal in right tooth , i went with this idea however this is where problems started whilst waiting for my appointment developed an infection which was drained but was back again after a week when they applied an antibiotic dressing, after which i eventually had the root canal surgery , i then had the extraction of the left (minus the root) and immediate denture. around a week later the root canal really wasn’t helping the right tooth was in a lot of pain possibly not helped by where my denture was sitting , had a visit to the dental hospital who said they actually thought the problems were coming from the remaining root which the said was showing signs of infection, as i d have a long wait for hospital referal to have this done , it was suggested to try a private dentist for surgical removal. whilst waiting to have this the right tooth. became unbearable and thus had this extracted now so am now with no front teeth , my denture had another tooth added to it but it’s been a nightmare i really can’t bear it , kept trying and trying. i had the root extraction with 4 stitches Feb 19th stitches out week later but still i have pain and lot of discomfort i have this without my denture never mind with it this am walking around with no front teeth and am so very very down with all this. i ve been back to both dentist s both have said can’t see any problems signs of infection etc and can’t understand my pain and symptoms am just about managing the pain with some codeine my gp gave me but my other symptom is the worst my gums feel like they stinging, on fire and like there is liquid coming from them which tastes appalling and makes me feel very ill ,
the area throbs and i feel there is clear slim covering the gums , this isn’t there all the time happens sporadically, i really thought i must have an infection but they say all looks fine , but not getting any better in constant pain and discomfort, i really need some advice and help ... my dentist has referred me again to the dental hospital but there s a long wait time and expecting it to be long time now with the corona virus situation

Ask a Question