Tooth Crowding?

So my teeth recently started feeling "loose" a few weeks ago, maybe around 6 or 7.
I would push on the back of the top front four teeth and I would get a bit of a popping feeling, like it was subtly shifting forward.
I'm not sure why it started, but I was clenching my teeth really hard around that time so possibly that, but I'm wondering if it's wisdom teeth/crowding.
Over the last few week the feeling has been going away and is localized to the left top incisor.
It seems my leftmost top incisor has shifted forward and kind of twisted. I was at the dentist about 2 weeks ago and they didn't find anything wrong, but I didn't ask about this because I'm stupid and they said my teeth looked fine and I was scared to say anything. Does this fit teeth crowding or is this stuff with my gums? My wisdom teeth are growing in right now, and I know they don't officially cause crowding, but is it possible? I'm probably going to schedule another appointment to actually get questions answered, but in the mean time, can anyone tell me what's going on?

Posting another version of this in periodontics, so apologies if you see it twice.

Ask a Question