Tonsilitis or what?

cas

I am 16 years old in Jamaica. I had difficulty swallowing and chewing since the week started. On Wednesday I looked at my mouth in the mirror the were white stuff on each sides towards the back of my throat and my gums are badly swollen. yesterday I went to the doctor and he told me i have a really bad case of tonsillitis and gave me antibiotics. Today when I woke up there was a stinging pain in the right corner of my mouth. When I tried to brush my teeth the pain was worst and i could barley brush. I looked in the mirror afterwards and saw that the same white stuff on my tonsils on my gum (on the bottom row on the outer section easily exposed with movement of the lower lip) and on the hard palate. In the same right corner I have wisdom tooth coming up and the area is swollen like a balloon. The same thing is on the left side but it doesn't hurt as much. Now I can't close my teeth together (I have to put my tongue between them if i want to close my mouth), I can't eat or drink (haven't done so since Monday), I have been feeding on water because that was the only thing that could give me a relief from the pain and now the right corner stings even when I drink the water, when I talk it hurts and now I am worried because school is starting soon and I have interviews and other stuff which require talking and most of my family makes it harder for me by forcing me to talk. I do not know what is wrong with me because this the first time this has ever happened and I do not what to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlotteve

Latest Threads