Thinking to keep a wisdom tooth

Hello, I'm 30 years old and I have the wisdom teeth like :
-Top left : extracted 5 months ago.
-Top right: it started to hurt a bit, but nothing serious.
- Bottom left : no pain, no feel.
- Bottom right : no pain, no feel.

Before to have the Top Left one extracted I think it pushed my teeth to the opposite side (to right).
Now it looks like the Top Right wants to get out as it started to hurt a bit.

Do you think that's possible to keep the Top Right tooth and maybe will push a bit the teeth back to the left side ?

SCAN attached (9 months old).
7vkkniR.jpg

thanks

I've been told that before, I will not remove the bottom ones as they don't bother me at all, will remove only the top right one as it wants to get out, actually I think already erupted a bit.

Vote:
Get the top one pulled for now

your choice of course.
But the bottom ones will probably cause the adjacent teeth to decay, and in the end you may loose 4 teeth, instead of only 2 wisdom teeth.
Not an easy decision to make, because of the nerve, but that nerve issue will always be there.

There are risks either way.

Vote:
Dear Sir/Madam
It is always best to get any impacted tooth extracted because it can result in an infection like a cyst etc or an impacted wisdom tooth can also cause difficulty in mouth opening, lock jaw, foul smell, cavity formation on adjacent tooth etc. In order to avoid any such difficulties for you it is best that you get all your wisdom teeth extracted. You would be on medication for a period of around 5 days after surgical extraction which would solve the issues permanently. Hope this will solve your issue.

Vote:

Ask a Question