Thesmilesalon.com

After trying The Smile Salon, my third failed attempt at home teeth whitening systems, I have sworn off these types of treatments. After multiple unsatisfactory experiences, I have determined that no at home whitening system works and that it is best to consult a cosmetic professional for noticeable results.
The Smile Salon was my final and worst experience with home whitening. I decided to give The Smile Salon a try because the website offered a free trial for only paying for shipping and handling. While I did receive the advertised free trial starter kit consisting of 6 syringes of 22% carbamide peroxide and impression tray, my credit card was then charged two weeks later for the full amount of a deluxe whitening system costing around $70 dollars. I now understand why they asked me for my credit card to pay for shipping and handling. So deceitful. I made several attempts to speak with a Smile Salon representative about this unauthorized charge by sending them emails and leaving voicemail messages but never got a response.
Since I was stuck with a complete whitening kit, I decided to go ahead and use the product. I followed the instructions for the easy to use boil and bite dental impression trays. This process was very awkward to say the least. When cooled, the tray hardened and the plastic hurt my gums. Also, because I could not get them to properly fit to my teeth, the whitening gel was not able to evenly distribute to all my teeth causing areas of my teeth to be neglected by the gel.
Lastly, the product did whiten my teeth about one to two shades, however; they returned to their original shade within just a few weeks. Don’t waste your time or money on The Smile Salon their product was very inadequate. My advice is to spend the extra money and get your teeth whitened the right way by a trained professional. I learned the hard way that spending less is not necessarily the best and hopefully after reading this review you won’t have to learn the hard way like I did.

Ask a Question