The ultimate project case...

Solutions
I have advanced periodontal disease. Everyone I have seen or spoken to want to take my teeth. I have never had a cavity, but I have significant bone loss around several teeth. With all of the "advancements" in dentistry, I don't see why I have to give up my teeth. No one can tell me on whether or not there has been a case like mine treated. If there hasn't been, I am willing to be the first! I have x-rays for whomever my be interested. They were taken on May 22nd in 2019. I know I will need more taken, but these will give you an idea of what I am dealing with. If you can help me with my mouth in the state that they're in, in these x-rays, you can help me in the state they're in now.

I am looking for that true innovator. Someone to see my x-rays, and say "I have never done this, but I am willing to try."

I have no health problems/conditions that may complicate my recovery. I have never smoked or drank alcohol. I am not taking any prescription medications. My doctor said I was healthy and had no problem with me having the surgery.

I believe when I find the right doctor, I will make a full recovery. If the right one is out there, please let me know. Thank you for your time.

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Can you post your x-rays? Bone loss will never be regained. Your dentist/periodontist may be able to maintain them.

Vote:

Ask a Question