Terrible mouth jaw and tooth pain everywhere

Hello
I’ve had this pain not as bad as the last two days started more about 3 to 4 or 5 months or more ago and about 7 weeks or so ago a front tooth fell out, well part of it left a bit. My teeth had always been nice but I had health issues and a Pulmonary embolism last December. But now the pain and I can’t describe it numb in some parts yet pain everywhere and all my teeth feel strange . I managed to take a picture today from my iPhone if it will let me attach it here to show you a bit of what it’s like. Thank you
Robert

Attachments

• 936B7BC8-8D9F-4D4B-A572-CFBF258C86DE.jpeg
    936B7BC8-8D9F-4D4B-A572-CFBF258C86DE.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 11
Hello
I’ve had this pain not as bad as the last two days started more about 3 to 4 or 5 months or more ago and about 7 weeks or so ago a front tooth fell out, well part of it left a bit. My teeth had always been nice but I had health issues and a Pulmonary embolism last December. But now the pain and I can’t describe it numb in some parts yet pain everywhere and all my teeth feel strange . I managed to take a picture today from my iPhone if it will let me attach it here to show you a bit of what it’s like. Thank you
Robert
How u feel

Vote:

Ask a Question