Teeth wobbling and major fear of what's going to happen

Hi. I have always suffered from gum disease and no matter what I've tried it's never fully gone. I am very nervous of the dentist the last time having a panic attack there so I am putting off going. When I went last it was about 8 months ago as all my bottom teeth were aching they recommended I had a deep clean which I then did the same day, since then my teeth have been terrible. My back tooth has weakened and completely broken and now it's sharp and extremely wobbly but I am terrified to have it removed that part of my gum is very red and swollen. The main problem is my front four teeth at the bottom since the clean one has moved to go almost sideways and is pushing one of the middle teeth backwards I looked in the mirror yesterday and as I pushed them they are wobbling and constancy throbbing and my gums hurt although they aren't red. Am I going to loose my teeth will the wobbling get worse or will it fix itself? I haven't been sleeping and I have nightmares every night that I've lost my teeth I have been an awful state this week. Thanks in advance, Kim

Kim, you're best option is to go to your dentist. There is nothing home remedies can do. This sounds like a case of periodontal disease and it should be something you should be keeping regular maintenance on. It's unlikely the cleaning is what caused the severity of these problems. Sorry to hear you are suffering, just remember your dental office is only looking out for you.

Vote:
Ask to have your lower fronts bonded in a bridge to keep them fixed in place using ribbond and composite. It's a cheap quick procedure and can last for many years sometimes to stop those wobbly teeth falling out.

Vote:

Ask a Question