Teeth Whitening

What should I do to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 529
I am Dr Thomas Karmen, I suggest trying the whitening but I doubt it will be totally effective, I suggest a veneer which would be highly aesthetic and would be acceptable

Vote:
No need to be drastic

Hi there- I noticed your post. No need to do anything dramatic first! Start by going to see the Hygienist and get your mouth properly cleaned. I sometimes get stains on the front of my front teeth like that and it's amazing how much the Hygienist can do. Seriously it will blow your mind.

Vote:
I offer teeth whitening services at my North Vancouver dental clinic. I typically have patients come in for a consultation first to see if whitening will work. Zoom whitening and custom home bleaching treatments can work wonders. However, if the dark stain is from previous dental work, no whitening treatment will be able to remedy the problem. If this is the case, I would agree with the other commenters that a veneer might be in order.

Vote:
There's no harm in trying other options before settling on a veneer, a scale and polish may help and also there are some great value teeth whitening kits you can try yourself at home.

Vote:
If you have sensitive teeth and gums, baking soda can be used alone to remove stains, or it can be mixed with salt to do its stain-removing trick to gain whiter teeth...

Vote:
After going through the picture, i would suggest you to go for normal teeth cleaning, but after the cleaning done, do properly take care of your teeth's. If feel the sensitivity then it is better to change your toothpaste & daily twice a brushing with floss can help to retain white glowy teeth.

Vote:

Ask a Question