Teeth shifting after wisdom teeth removal

I got my wisdom teeth removed in may. Now i have noticed my teeth are shifting pretty bad like i can literally feel it almost like my front and button teeth feel loose but they don’t wiggle. But if i push my lips on them they feel weird almost like the bone is making a weird feeling. Is that normal I’m scared. I’ve been having so many dental issues since my last cleaning in may.

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

Our teeth move constantly throughout our lifetime. Loose teeth could be an indication of underlying periodontal disease. Do you perhaps have any x-rays of your teeth? Recent x-rays?

Vote:
I got x-rays done in may and i was told that i have bone loss and receding gums. Yet a peridontist didn’t want to treat me until i get invisaligns. I was told my bones are still very strong.
75997191-C59E-4521-86CA-4E69AA730987.jpeg
7DBDCB7E-B4EA-4AC9-8217-217561342004.jpeg

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
In my opinion is not a good idea to have orthodontic treatment done on if you have active periodontitis. This could worsen the situation and lead to tooth loss. I would get a second opinion.

Vote:

Ask a Question