Teeth restoration possible?

ovl

This is really embarrassing but I’m currently 22 and brush my teeth every morning. When I was younger I neglected them and had 2 root canals. At the age of 20 I got hit and both root canals came out, my left front tooth and my right canine.
I went to the dentist and I had a stick with a tooth on it stuck into my gum (Not sure what this is) on my left front tooth and on my canine I had a and a partial denture, the partial denture is obviously rather embarrassing so I hide it from everyone which is why I can’t brush my teeth at night.
Another problem is that from prolonged use of the partial denture (all day and night only comes out to brush and Fixodent back up every morning for 5 minutes) I think it’s started to cause wear on the 2 surrounding teeth, I think apart them two teeth and the ‘worn down’ ones around I have ok teeth with a few fillings.
I want as close as I can get to perfect teeth and am willing to spend money on it however, I’m too embarrassed to show a dentist unless I can get some reassurance they will be able to help me.

ovl

Extra info;
I've saved up enough money for a new car but will blow all of it on dentistry work because I’d rather have a great smile with an ok car than a horrible smile with a great car.

I also can’t chew on one side of my mouth due to soreness unsure what’s causing it.

I know I brought this on myself but I was young and very immature. :(

The gum above where the partial denture goes it gone, I will try upload a picture later.

Last edited:

Vote:

Ask a Question