Teeth in one day

Hi all
im looking to have the procedure "teeth in one day" on both jaws. i have been having free tests and checks at a local dental academy and they have come back with a price of £40000. i really want this procedure doing but i cant justify that cost. £20000 per jaw seems really extortionate to me. i understand the procedure is costly and im prepared to pay, just not that much. anyone out there had the procedure done, or any dentists on here who do the procedure. i know i could go abroad fir this but id rather use a reputable uk dentist
kind regards

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
  1. Is this local dental "academy" a private business, i.e. a dental surgery? Academy makes it sound like a government institution.
  2. Why do you think this is the only option for you?
  3. Have you received 2nd or 3rd opinions?
  4. Do you have Xrays (including an OPG) to show us?

Vote:

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
I have done a few dozen of these cases, they are challenging and require many appointments, thus the high cost. In the USA-California it is much more expensive. We charge about $30k (US Dollars) per arch, but that includes everything from a temporary denture affixed on the implant and the final denture with a titanium milled bar. Our lab bill alone is a ton on these cases. As Matt says, there are alternatives, but none are as effective and loved by patients like implant supported fixed dentures (hybrid denture).

Vote:

Ask a Question