Teeth hurt as day goes on

Solutions
I have made several posts the last few months about my teeth hurting. Been to three different dentist. This is what I have. When I am laying in bed in the morning I can put my teeth together and I would say on a pain scale it is about a 1 or 2 as they all contact. I can feel a little discomfort in my lower front teeth a little but not too bad. My jaw teeth on both sides feel fairly well. The problem I a having is that as the day goes on I start getting pain in both sides of my lower jaw teeth on both sides when they come together. By the end of the day a can't put my teeth together for the pain in these jaw teeth. Sometime the tops will bother me but it has been the lowers mostly.
All my teeth have become extremely sensitive to the touch. Even my good teeth that there is nothing wrong with( 12 I think). The dentist has no answers as to what is wrong with my teeth. I don't think I grind my teeth but since I can't get any answers I am having a night guard made to see if that may help. I just can't figure out why my jaw teeth will feel pretty good then start hurting. Does anyone have any ideas.

I have since learned that when a baffling or painful experience comes,
the crucial thing is not always to find the right answers,
but to ask the right questions......
Often it is simply the right question at the right time
that propels us on into the journey of awakening.

This is what I am hoping on my teeth. Just to ask the right question to the right person.

Ask a Question