Teeth Extractions

Hi,
I'm going to have 2 teeth removed next week. One wisdom and a molar. I'm going to be awake during the extractions. I have never even had a cavity so I have no idea what to expect from getting teeth pulled. I'm really nervous about the whole thing. What should I expect? Do the shots hurt? Will it hurt at all when they remove the teeth? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Hi,
I'm going to have 2 teeth removed next week. One wisdom and a molar. I'm going to be awake during the extractions. I have never even had a cavity so I have no idea what to expect from getting teeth pulled. I'm really nervous about the whole thing. What should I expect? Do the shots hurt? Will it hurt at all when they remove the teeth? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

You may some minor discomfort, because extractions require more shots than other procedures, but after you are numb, you shouldn't feel anything.

Vote:
Pain during Tooth extraction

There will be no pain during tooth extraction. You will just feel pressure but no pain. the procedure is done under local anesthesia. You will just feel a prick during local anesthetic shock.For pain after tooth extraction, pain meds are given by the dentist.

Vote:
Hi,

myself never had tooth extraction but i have seen my sister and mother they didn't had any pain you just relax.

Vote:

Ask a Question