Student needs rdh/dentist interview

Hello everyone I am new to this forum as well as the world of dentistry. I am a 2nd semester student in NCC dental hygiene program located in Bethlehem Pa. I am here desperately asking for help from any RDH or Dentist on the forum. Here is my dilemma.

I have an assignment which is to interview a practicing dentist or hygienist to discuss use or non-use of sealants in your practicing office. It is a simple interview with just a couple questions. I was wondering if any RDH or Dentist could message me with the answers to the following questions I will post along with your name, name of the business you work for and location. If anyone could help I would highly appreciate it.

Question 1- Do you recommend the use of sealants?

Question2- What are the guidelines you use to care plan for sealants?

Question 3- What materials do you use?

Question 4- Is there any specific age group you place sealants on?

Question 5- (optional) any additional information you could give me in regards to sealant placement and use, your method and technique, along with average costs of sealants.

Thank you in advance.

Ask a Question