Student needs rdh/dentist interview

Discussion in 'Dental Students' started by tom1035, Apr 15, 2013.

1. tom1035

tom1035

Hello everyone I am new to this forum as well as the world of dentistry. I am a 2nd semester student in NCC dental hygiene program located in Bethlehem Pa. I am here desperately asking for help from any RDH or Dentist on the forum. Here is my dilemma.

I have an assignment which is to interview a practicing dentist or hygienist to discuss use or non-use of sealants in your practicing office. It is a simple interview with just a couple questions. I was wondering if any RDH or Dentist could message me with the answers to the following questions I will post along with your name, name of the business you work for and location. If anyone could help I would highly appreciate it.

Question 1- Do you recommend the use of sealants?

Question2- What are the guidelines you use to care plan for sealants?

Question 3- What materials do you use?

Question 4- Is there any specific age group you place sealants on?

Question 5- (optional) any additional information you could give me in regards to sealant placement and use, your method and technique, along with average costs of sealants.

Thank you in advance.

tom1035, Apr 15, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. tom1035

tom1035

Feel free to message me your answers if you don't feel comfortable posting them here.

tom1035, Apr 15, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question