strange tooth problem

i hope someone can help. i have a top tooth that feels like i can suck it out a bit from the gum (if that makes any sense) it is not wobbly, but this morning as i cleaned my teeth the bristle from the toothbrush actually went in the gum inbetween that tooth and another and made it bleed. i tried looking it up and all i could find was something about tooth sulcus. sometimes when i have a drink it feels like it has gone up the gum around the tooth. im sorry its the only way i can describe it

anyone have any idea what could be the problem, the tooth has felt weird for a while but its not bled before.

You may have a periodontal pocket around the tooth. When was your last dental cleaning? During a dental exam the hygienist will check for pockets around each tooth. 3 millimeters or less is considered normal. 4 millimeters or more is a cause for concern. If you want the bleeding and discomfort to stop, you should schedule a dental appointment.

Vote:

Ask a Question