Something on my gum - picture

Hi everyone!

I noticed this this mark on my gum a few months ago - I thought it was a mouth ulcer that would go away in its own time, however it did not. It is not painful unless you accidentally hit it with the toothbrush or hard pieces of food. I've looked online and can't work out what it is. Does anyone know what this is or what I can do about it? I am terrified of my dentist and am thinking the worst so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Fluffy x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 579
Im no expert but i did get it too some time ago, really painful stays for a while it didint spread or anyhting tho just when i brush and eat sour things. Really dont think you should worry about it and i hear you, i went dentist today the drill spoilt my day even had a bad dream when taking a nap :( :( :(

Hope that maks u feel better :cool:

Vote:
No problem :p Im fine just cant take it off my mind lol Would like to know what it is myself tbh just curious :rolleyes: will pop by sometime to see what the 'experts' say either than that take it easy, nd dont worry to much! :)

Vote:

Ask a Question