Someone please help?!

At the beginning of December I had my upper left wisdom tooth removed after an infection (procedure went fine etc). Last week I got the same pain I had before it was removed, went to the dentist and was told it could be an infection and given antibiotics (I had to stop taking them as they made me sick). Since the pain has increased daily 2 other visits and I've had the first part of a root canal treatment done on the tooth next to the extraction site. Am I still meant to be in excruciating pain now it has been cleaned and a temporary filling has been placed in 2 days later? I can't even eat toast I'm that swollen, no pain medication works and I feel ill from taking painkillers for two weeks straight. I've tried ice, heat, clove oil, oral gel and salt water. Nothing is helping, can anyone give me advice I'm fed up of crying in pain daily and having to take time off, I'm a teacher and calling in sick is more hassle than suffering through. I just can't function.

read more of natural dentistry, please..both about extraction dangers like you said, both how to heal and calm it, and both of dangers and inner view of root canals and how they are impossible to clean! sorry

Vote:

Ask a Question