Someone help?

Solutions
I’ve been suffering from anxiety lately due to working in a dentist since January I’ve saw a lot of treatments and stuff etc let’s say. It’s lead me to have anxiety about my own oral health & teeth realising myself I have 11 fillings since the age of 15 (I’m now 20) so I’ve had these fillings a good 5 years. I know 11 fillings is a lot but I suffered with binge eating as a child and not taking care of my oral health as I should have, when your 15 you don’t really care about your teeth. But now it’s made me feel really depressed thinking what if In a few years due to having so many filled teeth one of them falls out and the only other option is a crown or if the crown isn’t possible, extraction of the tooth is needed and then I’m left with hardly any teeth.. I brush 3 times a day now and look after my teeth but I feel like it’s too late to look after them and to prevent this happening. It keeps me up at night thinking that my teeth might not last a lifetime and I may have dentures in my 20s or 30s or something :/ makes me want to cry I’m already self conscious as it is

Ask a Question