Some Qs aboud filling and cavities

Hi all. last night i just had 2 of my teeth (rear molars) filled with white composite material (sorry. thats all i know about it) and the doctor said that 3-4 of your teeth are damaged too .but they,re not as much as i can fill it. so came back home . after a day i noticed an almost constant not hurting pain which starts from the gap between teeth and goes straight to my jaw . its not hurting but when i drink water ( not cold - hot) and some random foods / drinks . it starts . checked in mirror. position is right after one of my damaged molars. it crown is 255 white and has a very small brown hole (a millimeter or less) . on the other side same thing happened but there are several smaller holes. i know it sounds bad but i really wanna know are there anyways to stop the cavity from getting worse? ( without filling them.) because those holes are very small and shallow. if i aim for eating more vitamins and calcium than usual + increasing amount of flouride can i reverse the process ( or at least delaying it?)? if i heal the white point can dentist perform small fillings for the holes ? (not by drilling the whole tooth)

also can bacterias settle between the filling stuff and the tooth? and start another decay from there?

SORRY FOR MY BAAAAD ENGLISH!

Last edited:

Ask a Question