Smoke after the teeth whitening?

Most of the time, I checked that once done with the teeth cleaning, those who are smokers, do not even wait before smoking because they are done with cleaning and all.

So my concern is, after the teeth whitening, when we can smoke ??

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

With most bleaching agents, you have to avoid certain foods, drinks as well as smoking for at least 24hrs. Just keep in mind, that smoking does influence how long the teeth whitening lasts and can be a determining factor in how soon you will need do a bleaching again, since your teeth will discolour.

Vote:
I was surfing the same situation on google, so find the article discussing this "The crown will be placed on the tooth to protect it from fractures and damages if it has already been weakened by injury, fracture, or a root canal. The first root canal performed on the tooth may have failed to cause the dentist to offer further treatment to the tooth by another root canal.
You will need a new crown after the root canal because the crown's structural integrity would have been compromised. The root canal performed can become reinfected again if the old crown is used. " Town Square Dental

Vote:

Ask a Question