Slightly wobbly crown on 5 year old implant

I had five upper implants placed five years ago, and until now I've had no problems - in fact, for me, getting the work done was a sanity-saver after over a decade of losing crowns etc.

Recently, though, I've noticed a slight wobble in an upper front left crown. The original work was done in Marylebone, but I live in North london, and at present it's very difficult for me to get into town. I've tried finding a local dentist to sort this, but none of them use a system that's compatible with the one used in Marylebone, which is: Implant Direct - Screwplant Platform size 3.7mm (this information was sent at my request by the dentist who placed the implant).

Can anyone help, please? And how much should I be worried? My oral hygiene is obsessively good, for obvious reasons! I'm dealing with other health problems right now, too, so this is such a downer. I was hoping for a quick local fix

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
If you Google the manufacturer, they should be able to give you the name of their distributors. The distributors will prob have a list of dentists who buy their products, and their sales rep might even be able to suggest what could be wrong. Sales reps are usually very willing to come out to a dental practice and help resolve problems.

Vote:

Ask a Question