Should I be worried about this?

Good day! Guys can you please have a look? Because I don't know what that white round spot/hole is... its been bothering me for more that 3 weeks already... Should I be worried? I hope its not cancer :(

Kindest Regards

robert

DSC_0370[1].jpg DSC_0366[1].jpg DSC_0363[1].jpg

its not cancer. may be it has developed bcz of continuous impingemnt of ur lower teeth in that area during chewing, any sort of infection, cheek biting,smoking...better to visit ur dentist if its painful n donot heal in 5-6 weeks. only detailed history of ur condition wd gv a definite diagnosis.
moreover if its cz of sharp cusp hittng that area or cheek biting then it shd heal within 3-4 weeks.

Vote:
Good day! Guys can you please have a look? Because I don't know what that white round spot/hole is... its been bothering me for more that 3 weeks already... Should I be worried? I hope its not cancer

You should visit your dentist as soon as possible for clarification, a good professional dentist checks for signs of oral cancers as part of their examination.

Vote:
I too agree with the above suggestions that you need to consult your problem with a good dentist, else an infection in gum/teeth can lead to many detrimental health issues, which will difficult to be resolved later on. if ignored now. Also keep a check on your gums, which shouldn't bleed much.

Vote:

Ask a Question