Should I be concerned/what should I do?

Solutions
Hi so I have been having these white/ red spots appear on the roof of my mouth consistently for around 8months now. they last a day or two and are gone. They burn / are abit sore. I admit I have been struggling to take care of my oral hygiene due to struggles With mental health, They don’t come as frequently when I brush a lot but Even if I miss one day of brushing they appear As in the image provided. Is this just the cause Of poor dental hygiene or can it be something else?

also I have noticed what looks like to be a lump/ extra skin on my left tonsil that wasn’t There before I don’t know if this is normal or not ‍♂️?

I’d really appreciate another perspective on this & figure out the best thing to do as I keep putting off going to a dentist/Gp. Thank you for reading

Attachments

• 49866F56-5664-47A0-BEF0-9D17016DC38E.jpeg
    49866F56-5664-47A0-BEF0-9D17016DC38E.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 113

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I may be related to autoimmune response to medication(s). Although the red lesions have nothing to do with hygiene, I notice your teeth have a lot of plaque, decalcification (acid damage) and deterioration. Get control of you health including your mouth or everything will continue to deteriorate.

Vote:
Solutions
Thanks for your reply. I am trying to keep on top of things the best I can, I Have Stopped taking meds For a while now & my immune system & physical health is generally well. I don’t Know what’s causing this to persist

Vote:

Ask a Question