Sharp shock from right molar on right side of the face

2 weeks ago I experienced the first shock when washing my face and did not know what caused it. Later on during the week I experienced it when eating on the right side and knew it had to be a tooth. As time went on I later could not speak or pronounce words as the molar would send shocks so bad my eye would twitch and I would jump. At the moment I cant eat as eating causes the food to hit my molar and the slight touch shocks me, I cannot talk as my tongue touches the molar ever so slightly and I experience the same shock. I have noticed it depends on the pressure, more pressure the worse the shock is.

I headed to the dentist 2 days ago and was told it was the wisdom tooth pushing against the molar (wisdom tooth not even pushed out from the gums, cannot see it at all) but that does not explain the severe pain and why the middle of the molar is painful and the inside, however the outside I tap and feel no pain at all. Attached is a picture, the green lines are where if touched ever so slightly I experience a shock.

Please help on what this could be, I cant live like this as I cannot even walk or move or jog and just about swallow my own saliva.
toothdiagram.jpg

Ask a Question