Sassy Dental Practice Management Software

We recently switched from SoftDent to Sassy Dental. Does anyone else here use Sassy and are you happy with it?
Hello! I have been researching dental office management software and would love to hear some feedback on Sassy Dental. If you could tell me what features are most beneficial and what needs improvement I would appreciate it.

Vote:
I haven't heard of Sassy, I recently added Heygent AI to our clinic, and it really impressed me! It's crazy good at handling missed calls and chatting with patients, booking appointments, and eliminate worries about missed calls and appointment no shows – and you can hardly tell it's AI. It will know everything about your clinic like insurance info, procedures, hours, etc. There's this cool dashboard where you can see all the chats and even jump in to chat with patients if you need to. It's been awesome for getting new patients, especially when we're closed and the AI responds immediately to a missed call. Definitely worth checking out and will really help with getting new patients. Their monthly fee is very low too for how much value it adds, give their demo a go on heygent.ai, it'll show you what it's all about!

Vote:

Ask a Question