Root Canals After 9 Months - Should I Be Concerned?

So I had two root canals done on my front tooth on the right side and the tooth next to it because of a large infection caused by trauma to them when I was younger about nine months ago.

It took quite a long time for it to heal as far as not feeling anymore pain or weird sensations are concerned, almost six months. My mouth has felt perfect for a couple months now, but a couple days ago I'm starting to get weird sensations in the area of my infection again. I'm not in any pain at all though.

I know online forums aren't the best place to be getting medical or dental advice, and I have a cleaning appointment with my dentist in July, but I'm just posting this for hopefully a positive piece of mind until then. Should I be concerned about anything?

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Difficult to give an opinion here without more information. A new x-ray would need to be taken in order to rule out any recurrent infection.

Vote:
Difficult to give an opinion here without more information. A new x-ray would need to be taken in order to rule out any recurrent infection.
Definitely true, I have an appointment in July, if it gets any worse I'll move my appointment up sooner, I'm keeping my fingers crossed though. I meant to post this under Endodontics not Ortho but it wouldn't let me delete it, thanks for replying.

Vote:

Ask a Question