Root Canal or filling?

She tells me that she might be able to save the tooth with a filling. I said okay that would be great! She took the needle placed it at the bottom of the root and left it there for some time putting in the novacaine. Never moved the needle to another location. The filling went in at the gum line in front. It is the k-nine next to #28 which was taken out two weeks before this. It had a small amount of abcess and he said there was scare tissue that caused much pain when it came out. He scraped out the tissue around the bone or the abcess. Don't know which it was. Anyway the tooth I am dealing with now has much pain at the bottom of the root up about half way. When adding pressure to the tooth it hurts. I only have five bottom front teeth left in my mouth. I hate the tought of floating bottom denturres and not being able to eat with them. Can not afford implants and don't like the thought of metal in my mouth. Read somewhere that they act as a positive and negative poles with the fluid in your mouth. Messes with you energy somehow. What should I do here? Go to juicing and be happy I did!!!:D.

Ask a Question