replacement bridge needed, help!

I have an upper bridge of 6 teeth, it has been fitted for 10 years. It now feels as though it is slipping off and underneath you can see the metal where it looks like the teeth are wearing down. I have always tried to look after my teeth, but I am now a nervous wreck. I have stopped eating most foods, it is making me very depressed as I am frightened all the time that they are going to fall out. I live in Sheffield and went to the nhs dentist last week who was not interested in helping me at all, I was only examined for a few minutes. It is very clear to anyone who looks that the bridge needs replacing asap and is hanging off. Can anyone give me any help or advice, or a quote as to the price of a replacement.

Unfortunately, the dental bridge is not a long-lasting variant for teeth replacement. To install dental bridge it is necessary to grind off the holding teeth and to remove nerves from them, in other words, to kill healthy teeth. And such teeth after 5-10 years can be completely destroyed, as the pressure while chewing is up to them. Now it will be necessary to install dental implants instead of the dental bridge. Consult your dentist concerning the treatment.

Vote:

Ask a Question