Regenerative Dentistry

I believe that I have a chronic tinnitus on both ears due to bad teeth. Otolaryngologist told me to check my teeth. However, I have generally avoided dentists due to my lack of faith in them. Their excessive drilling and root canal disgust me. However I found two dentists that satisfy my criteria. They treat tooth as a living biological organ and their treatment method is strictly medical not mechanical. However they are academic and research type, Dr. Rosowski/Dr. Strietzel from TU Berlin (tooth regrowth) and Dr. Paul Sharpe from College of London (tooth self-repair/ regeneration). Furthermore, they have been doing and teaching their methods for years. Does anyone knows a dentist who practices their methods in Canada, U.K. or Germany?

Get a CBCT maxilla and CT PNS done to confirm the diagnosis including your symtoms.

In such case my doctor team will go for USG , MRI instead radiation based scan after a visual scan using eye and camera. Also needs to check circulatory system with past Infection history

Most of I blv i have blah blah always wrong diagnosis .

Vote:
Get a CBCT maxilla and CT PNS done to confirm the diagnosis including your symtoms.

In such case my doctor team will go for USG , MRI instead radiation based scan after a visual scan using eye and camera. Also needs to check circulatory system with past Infection history

Most of I blv i have blah blah always wrong diagnosis .
Thanks for tips

Vote:

Ask a Question