Red patch on tongue??

anyone know what this red patch is near the tip of my tongue?? theres no pain and i dont recall biting or burning it recently, Google says geographic tongue but it doesn't look like that to me

Attachments

• 20220527_092157.jpg
    20220527_092157.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 23
boosting this post with another picture which i think is abit more clear anyway, i have bad anxiety when it comes to my mouth and my next dentist is not til august
20220531_200736.jpg

Vote:
As per my dentist , in most of the time not any issue or you need not to worry about . Food , hot and cold , spicy etc causes variation in color most of the time

Things to take care is :

1. Does it feel like burning
2. Does it cause pain .
3. Does it makes pinch and needle feeling

Do not panic or feel anxious .DO NOT GOOGLE ANY DISEASE , GOOGLE ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT DIAGNOSIS .

I was made aware by my dentist years ago WHAT WE SEE IS SYMTOMS , WHAT THEY SEE IS SIGN , most of the disease carries same symtoms . Example TOOTH ACHE always not because the Teeth , it might because nerve , sinus , or irriration so how can google help you !! Tongue shows Vitamin issue , kawasaki disease etc So do not google it

Avoid touching the area.

Our mouth dont like irritation so do not touch it .

You can take care of your mouth using polyherbal three dry fruit juice , termeric + salt mixed mouth gargal .

These are totally natural so even you digest them there will be no side effects

Last edited:

Vote:
As per my dentist , in most of the time not any issue or you need not to worry about . Food , hot and cold , spicy etc causes variation in color most of the time

Things to take care is :

1. Does it feel like burning
2. Does it cause pain .
3. Does it makes pinch and needle feeling

Do not panic or feel anxious .DO NOT GOOGLE ANY DISEASE , GOOGLE ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT DIAGNOSIS .

I was made aware by my dentist years ago WHAT WE SEE IS SYMTOMS , WHAT THEY SEE IS SIGN , most of the disease carries same symtoms . Example TOOTH ACHE always not because the Teeth , it might because nerve , sinus , or irriration so how can google help you !! Tongue shows Vitamin issue , kawasaki disease etc So do not google it

Avoid touching the area.

Our mouth dont like irritation so do not touch it .

You can take care of your mouth using polyherbal three dry fruit juice , termeric + salt mixed mouth gargal .

These are totally natural so even you digest them there will be no side effects
thank you for a reply it doesn't cause symptoms i dont think, unfortunately im a hypochondriac so everything makes me panic and worry. i might try and reschedule my dentist for earlier if it hasn't gone in a week or 2 or ill just end up going crazy and assume the worst

Vote:
anyone know what this red patch is near the tip of my tongue?? theres no pain and i dont recall biting or burning it recently, Google says geographic tongue but it doesn't look like that to me
Hi, No need to worry about it. It may be caused by contact with sensitive food items like spicy or hot. It seems like a small infection. It will be okay within one week. If it is not so and feel uncomfortable, consult with a dentist.

Vote:
Hi, No need to worry about it. It may be caused by contact with sensitive food items like spicy or hot. It seems like a small infection. It will be okay within one week. If it is not so and feel uncomfortable, consult with a dentist.
has already been like this for about 2 weeks so i think ill move up my dentist appointment if theres no change next week, thanks for the reply!

Vote:

Ask a Question