Red color lesion for over 2 months

Since feb 2022 i have noticed a red colored area near back of left upper wisdom teeth . Initially i ignored that due to i recovered from a throat infection in january . But i just looked into my mouth as i do from time to time , i noticed the redness increased a bit .

Tried Vitamin , steroid oral mucosal gel , diet change etc.

My next dentist schedule is July for fillings

I have no allergy .
I have quit smoking almost 8 months ago
No habbit of alcohol, tobacco etc .

I am worried . Look at the picture and suggest
20220424_085656.jpg

Last edited:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It's hard to tell. The red lesion does not look destructive and I wouldn't believe it to be there since Feb. Try to get seen before July.

Vote:
It's hard to tell. The red lesion does not look destructive and I wouldn't believe it to be there since Feb. Try to get seen before July.
Hello Doc , I have a scaling visit to dentist on Nov 2021 , that time this red like area was not there . Later dec jan i had some infection of Tonsil Phrangitis and palate Infection treated by ENT doctor.

Later in Feb I have noticed the entire red color of throat gone except this one .

Than again now I looked into my throat prioe to my ENT and Oral Maxilofacial dept visit .

My tonsils slowly shrinked in size still looks slight bigger than my normal ( ENT said it will take time when i called the ENT Doctor )

Blister like things from back of my throat completly gone and color of throat looks normal as rest of mouth .

But This area still looks like this .

I am also had anxiety and phobia issue , which flare up for no reason , doctors aa said 6 months ago i have so many triggers .

Do i go for tissue or the lesion microscopic examination !!!!

here image ( just as of posting my comment )
20220428_004937.jpg

Last edited:

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It doesn't look like a tumor or cyst. It looks more reactionary or irritation. It could be a result of immune response, new medication, new foods, new toothpaste, etc.

Vote:
It doesn't look like a tumor or cyst. It looks more reactionary or irritation. It could be a result of immune response, new medication, new foods, new toothpaste, etc.
Hello Doc , I called my oral lab reports and my lastest 19 FEB 2022 CBCT scan access from my last LAB which did my CBCT sxan shows this

The molar teeth near the lesion , please lool at palatal root area image , Please IGNORE the teeth 17 , 18 area ( treated already with surgical EXTRACTION with 2 follow up in 45 days )

Screenshot_20220501-143808_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220503-005120_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220503-005133_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Vote:

Ask a Question