Re root canal

Discussion in 'Endodontics' started by cyman26, Dec 16, 2018.

  1. cyman26

    cyman26

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2018
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I need to get a tooth re rooted I guess and I'm just wondering if it's possible to wait a little longer. The dentist just found a white spot with grey around it in my jaw on a xray and I'm not sure I could financially swing both right now. Is it dangerous to wait? Yes, the tooth has started to hurt they put me on antibiotics so as of right now doesn't hurt. Thank you
     
    cyman26, Dec 16, 2018
    #1
    1. Advertisements

  2. cyman26

    MattKW Verified Dentist

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2018
    Messages:
    933
    Likes Received:
    253
    Cannot offer you any opinion without at least an X-ray.
     
    MattKW, Dec 18, 2018
    #2
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
Loading...