RCT side effect?

Hi. I finished root canal treatment 7 days ago. It was on my second premolar upper left. It seems to have healed fine but since I had the filling done my bite feels like it has shifted - not from a high filling though because my dentist took it down as far as to say the teeth either side of it were touching and not that one! Anyway. All of my front teeth feel like they can move slightly (not visible, I can just feel it in my mouth) and feel uncomfortable when I bite together, like they're all being squeezed together if you like. If I do a pouting motion with my lips it feels like the teeth are tight, and if I bite down on my lip they feel like there is pressure on them. Is this sensitivity from the RC healing or possibly the filling being too low? Has anyone else experienced this and how did they go about fixing it? Be great to hear from anyone! Thank you in advance

Ask a Question