Questions I can't find answers for

Hi I am a 26 year old male
Long story short...I did not take care of my teeth at all, mix lots of sugar, junk food, smoking, chewing on top
of not brushing and I am in the spot I am in right now.
almost 4 days ago i got all my wisdom teeth along with ALL my teeth pulled in one setting, something i hated but had to do
The dentist prescribed me one script of 20 norco 7.5mg to get me through. Well i took them 2 tabs every 4-6 hours as it said,
and they helped a ton but ran out fast. Now on day 4 i can honestly say my mouth feels a LOT better then the first few days but is still very sore swollen and the pain is still there even tho not as bad. When i called the office i was told they could not
give me any more pain meds until my next appointment 3 days from now.

I have no history with drug abuse, but i just had every tooth ripped out and it hurts so i dont understand why it should be so hard to get pain meds for the pain. From what i have read most pain from getting teeth pulled subsides after the first 3-4 days but mine were all taken at once and my teeth were VERY BAD and i feel that is why mine is taking longer to heal but i cant be positive. I had many broken teeth and I feel my gums were torn up way worse then it would have been had my teeth not been terrible. I honestly just don't know what to do looking for any advice possible

Ask a Question