Question For Dentists

Hello I'm Fraser, my brother and I have built an all in one tool that helps dentists run their practice's. It can boost your sales, help manage your follow-ups, get more reviews, book appointments online and we have clever AI which reaches out to old patients to ensure calendars are filled and attended to. You can also now launch ads, run email campaigns and much more.

This has been successful in a couple of other industries and we're now expanding so looking for dental practices to test this for us for free while we're rolling it out and hopefully get some good feedback.

It can fully sync with almost every patient software and we can set you up for free. (Usually £250)

Please do reach out if you'd like to try it

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
No, thank you. I've used several dental software programs over my 40+ years, and I really doubt your product would improve upon them and certainly doubt that it could "fully sync". Sounds scammy.

Vote:

Ask a Question