Question about my tooth and small drug use

Hi all,

On the weekend I took MDMA and didn't preload any magnesium into my body. In an absolute nutshell, when MDMA is in the body, the magnesium attributed to muscle control and use is impacted, and this often causes people to clench their jaws.

I experienced this, and what's happened is I suspect one of my teeth has become very slightly loose. When Iaggressively move my head from side to side, the tooth feels like it is squishing from side to side from the 'inside'.

The tooth is not painful to touch, nor has it become sensitive. It is only when I move my head around very quickly and aggressively that I feel a 'ping' of sensitivity on the tooth.

When I press it, it makes a slight 'squish' sound against the gum.

Basically, should I see a dentist, or is it okay to wait to see if the tooth solidifies against the gum in a few days? I don't particularly want to go to a dentist and tell them "no, I don't have regular bruxism, don't worry" as I will sound like a tit. To the same degree, I don't exactly want to tell them of drug use.

Any help is much appreciated.

Ask a Question