Putting back fallen crown

So, my sister is visiting from overseas ... Her crown fell, took her to a dentist who didnt clean, disinfect nor dried the tooth before putting the crown back on ... Is that regular procedure to do so? Isnt it bad?
Should I take her to another dentist to redo (take off, clean etc and put cap back on?)
Thanks

So, my sister is visiting from overseas ... Her crown fell, took her to a dentist who didnt clean, disinfect nor dried the tooth before putting the crown back on ... Is that regular procedure to do so? Isnt it bad?
Should I take her to another dentist to redo (take off, clean etc and put cap back on?)
Thanks
I would defiantly go have it looked at. It's utmost important to keep the stump of the tooth clean and not let bacteria grow.

Vote:
The crown can fall off for two reasons. One could be that it must have gone unstuck and the other could be that the tooth below the crown has decayed. In the second case the tooth needs to be pulled out or treated. So it's very important to clean the tooth before fitting the crown back. If this doesn't happen you really need to take your sister to some other better dentist.

Vote:

Ask a Question