Problem With Gums (Terrified!)

Hey there and thank you for checking out my enquiry!

I am absolutly terrified because this is to do with a front tooth and one of my biggest nightmares is losing a front tooth!
So basically in 2012 I had two molars extracted due to dental abscesses! I didn't want it to happen and its scarred my confidence deeply. I'm not even sure that extraction was the best method, I mean I had root canals before hand on both teeth but extraction was something I really didn't want.

Anyway now I have two small lumps on the inside of my gums; not visible from the outisde, I can only feel them. One of them is above an extracted tooth and a small pimple was formed where the missing tooth was suppose to be. The other, is way up above a FRONT TOOTH! Its close to the nose and it doesn't have any pain, neither of them do. Are these abscesses? I really, really hope not. I have had the worst experiences with abscess and especially losing two teeth because of it. I'm absolutly terrifed and I can't get to the dentist until after the 9th (pay day). I can't lose my front tooth, I can't lose any teeth, I'm so scared and its givng me the worst anxitey I've ever had. The front tooth has a filling on it that was done many years ago. There is no pain in my teeth at all, my front tooth feels a little odd but I'm not sure if thats where I've been playing with my tooth and gums above it out of anxiety.

Please give me insight and help me calm down. I really, really can't lose my front tooth, it will affect my entire life from career to love life. Like I said I've has the worst luck with teeth and it's killing me. Please help me!
Thank you so much for listening and a massive thank you in advance <3

the pimple high above the front tooth could be a sign of chronic infection in the tooth. Treatment options are to leave it (but there is a risk of acute infection/ pain and swelling)/ root canal treatment to remove the infected nerve/ extraction of the tooth. root canal treatment would be the best option to save the tooth.
the lump above the extracted tooth socket could be a piece of bone. generally nothing to worry about unless its very painful and in that case it can be smoothed out under local injection.
Hope this helps

Vote:

Ask a Question