Possible Cancer and thrush, need help

Swollen tonsil for a couple yrs. Something is growing near it. Thought it was a stone, but it's not coming out.
2n9x8w1.jpg  Tongue

Possible thrush or tongue cancer?

Right side
30c820w.jpg

2n0shhi.jpg

Left side
2d79fnd.jpg

Bad Wisdom tooth

264kkub.jpg

I have impacted wisdom teeth that need to be removed, but I dont like the thought of surgery and Im not in pain.

My GP doesn't take my swollen tonsil serious because Im not in pain. I'm worried about all of it.

As for thrush, I read antibiotics can cause it. Well I was on multiple antibiotics to fight infection from a bee sting.

Romosko09,

I agree with your GP that your wisdom teeth need to be taken out. They look like they could be decayed already and will continue to get worse the longer you wait to get them out. Oral surgeons and some general dentists offer oral conscious sedation. This is where you take a pill that makes you feel really sleepy and will not remember the actual surgery. Great option if you are feeling a little nervous about getting them out.

In my opinion the tonsil does not look overly enlarged. Now, I don't know your history and so this is just my opinion from what I'm seeing in your pictures. If you are very worried you can have your tonsils removed. Most children get this done as a precaution now-a-days anyways. Talk to an ENT doctor (Ear, Nose, and Throat), I'm sure your dentist can give you the name of one.

As far as thrush, I do not see any in your pictures. It may be in another location that I cannot see. Usually thrush will go away after you stop taking the antibiotic that caused it in the first place. My guess is that when you are finished with your antibiotics from the bee sting the thrush will go away. Hope this helps,

Dr. Garrett Fiorenza
Fiorenza Dental Group
www.fiorenzadentalgroup.com
Greenwood, IN

Vote:
Romosko09,

I agree with your GP that your wisdom teeth need to be taken out. They look like they could be decayed already and will continue to get worse the longer you wait to get them out. Oral surgeons and some general dentists offer oral conscious sedation. This is where you take a pill that makes you feel really sleepy and will not remember the actual surgery. Great option if you are feeling a little nervous about getting them out.

In my opinion the tonsil does not look overly enlarged. Now, I don't know your history and so this is just my opinion from what I'm seeing in your pictures. If you are very worried you can have your tonsils removed. Most children get this done as a precaution now-a-days anyways. Talk to an ENT doctor (Ear, Nose, and Throat), I'm sure your dentist can give you the name of one.

As far as thrush, I do not see any in your pictures. It may be in another location that I cannot see. Usually thrush will go away after you stop taking the antibiotic that caused it in the first place. My guess is that when you are finished with your antibiotics from the bee sting the thrush will go away. Hope this helps,

Dr. Garrett Fiorenza
Fiorenza Dental Group
www.fiorenzadentalgroup.com
Greenwood, IN

Thank u

Vote:

Ask a Question