Plz I'm paranoid this is dry socket can somone help

I'm on day 6 of the healing process of a tooth extraction I'm worried it's not heeling properly I was advised by my dentist not to smoke for 3 days which I did I kept up and still keeping up with the warm salt water rinces but I feel like it's not healing well
IMG_20210929_003254.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210929_003336.jpg
    IMG_20210929_003336.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It is hard to see the image. I tell my patients to call me if they have swelling, unusual pain, or any other concerns. Hopefully you feel comfortable to do the same.

Vote:
It is hard to see the image. I tell my patients to call me if they have swelling, unusual pain, or any other concerns. Hopefully you feel comfortable to do the same.
I'm really not comfortable with my dentist at all she is verry this is your fault you deal with the consequences of your actions and she is very stern

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I'm sorry you feel that way. In the US, you can choose to go to a dentist you will feel comfortable with unless your insurance restricts where you go.

Vote:
It appears to be healing fine. I'm not seeing any disease. That particular molar can be traumatic to remove.
Thank you ever so much its just been a big worry for me as I'm 31 and it's was my first ever tooth taken out and its 8 days no since the extraction so I'm guessing it's very minimal chance of getting dry socket now?

Vote:

Ask a Question