Please help

I need to have my teeth fixed, but the prices here are very high. My dentist quoted me over 10K for all the issues i have. I have been browsing the net for a cheaper but still high quality solution and i found a company, that offers dental work in Hungary, Europe. I don't want the Mexican or Thai dentists, as i just don't trust them, but these guys seemed pretty good. Has anybody been to Hungary getting their teeth done? How was it? Did they speak English? Was it as good in quality as US dentists? What about the price? Has anyone been with dental-vacation.com? Please advise... I need to make a decision soon! Thanks

I would suggest going to a university to get them done, it's much cheaper to get them done by students. They do quality work especially since the Dentist instructors watch over them and double and triple check their work.

Vote:
I would suggest going to a university to get them done, it's much cheaper to get them done by students. They do quality work especially since the Dentist instructors watch over them and double and triple check their work.

Hi
I do agree with you. Also go for dental insurance that will help and I guess its good to have health insurance because this way you can get quality treatment in less money.
Regards
Fred

Vote:

Ask a Question