Periodontics in wisconsin

All Periodontics, I need advice, Please,
I don't know where to begin. I guess from the beginning. Back in 2003 I decided to get veneers on my 6 bottom front teeth...biggest mistake in my entire life. They looked nice but soon realized there was a serious problem with my bite after getting the veneers installed. Since then, I've spent 2 years of going back to the dentist that put these veneers on in the first place, in which he had done at least 20-25 adjustments which still didn't correct the problem. After that, I've been to 4 more dentists to try to fix my bite and none of them could help me. I've been in pain now for several years and can't deal with it anymore. Does anyone know what it is to have a toothache for just a few days, it is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. My pain has been on going because there doesn't seem to be even one dentist that knows how to help me, nor is there one that even cares about what I've been going through all these years. Believe me, I have the dental tape here at home and can clearly see that the teeth are still hitting on eachother, very hard, which is why my teeth have been aching me ever since them veneers. I even went to a dentist that teachs at marrquette and he couldn't even help me. This dentist took of the veneers and made all 6 teeth into crowns, so he could make more room for my biten or as he put it "open up my bite" and that didn't even help. So, here I am, all these years later suffering everyday of my life because now that these dentists drained my bank account, I can't afford to go to a dentist. So at this point the only option for me is to go to Mexico and get every last tooth on mine pulled because I can't afford to keep going to Dentists in hopes of finding one dentist out there, that might be able to help me. How many dentists does one person have to see, in order to get help. I can't believe this nightmare I've been going through. So now that I'm disabled and spent my last dollar on trying to get my teeth fixed by going to at least 5 dentist. They depleted my life savings of over 100k and gave me nothing in return, not even any glimmer of hope to relieving my problems with my teeth, that was made by the dentist who put the veneers on my 6 botton teeth in the first place. I see nothing ever getting better, there doesn't seem to be a dentist that is able to help me gets my teeth to being just comortable again. Everyday is spent in agony, I'm ready to go to Mexico to get them all pulled because there isn't a dentist here that was able to help me. that seems to know what to do for me. I went for a free consulation the other month to a dentist, that I was told about as being possible able to help me but when I asked him what should I do, he told me I need to go see a bite specalist. So, here I am all these years later, going to start over at the beging again, the only difference now is that I can't because I'm broke after the first round of no help. I'm here to possibly find a dentist that will now make me a pair of dentures, being that's all I can afford now by using a credit. Then, at least I won't have anymore pain to deal with. While at the last dentist I asked him if he could pull my eye tooth because is was hitting on the lower tooth, he says to me, oh no, I couldn't do that, it would be unethical. But I guess letting the eye tooth that is causing me so much pain...contuinue to hit on the other tooth isn't unethical? I don't understand his reasoning. What am I suppose to do, contuine to suffer for the rest of my life?

Last edited:

Ask a Question