part private part NHS

My NHS dentist advised that as I was going to work in Lithuania for a few weeks, that it would be cheaper for me to get my teeth sorted there. I must say that their surgery was space age and they seemed very good but the project has finished early and we are coming back so no time to finish it. They carried out a root canal filling. In preparation for a bridge. I wonder if I can get it finished off under the NHS? I had heard somebody say if treatment was part completed privately you could not come back under the NHS, is that true?

Thanks in anticipation....

Solutions
I think you can get it carried out under the NHS if you explain that you have come from abroad. It's just that the materials they have access to on the NHS are not as good as those you could pay for privately. So it's not that the dental work won't be good, but they are a little more limited in choice, particularly aesthetic options.

Vote:

Ask a Question