Pain on the right side, but x ray says all tooth are ok?

I had pain on the right side, but x ray says all tooth are ok. Doctor saw that white willing is near pulp so he suspected that the pain is because that tooth (46).

He opened the tooth and he said its the begining of the gangrene. I had no pain in that tooth but it hurted while he was driling that tooth.

He put x pulp and something white on top. After 3 hours my pain stopped.

After 2 weeks he put again something white because I feel pain while he was drilling it?

What is next step, and what I should expect? How should gangrene be cured?

The next step here is a root canal. If your dentist has opened the tooth then that will be the next step. The root canal will take out all of the infection. After that the tooth will need a crown (cap) to make sure it is strong for the long run. Hope this helps,

Garrett Fiorenza, DDS
www.fiorenzadentalgroup.com
Greenwood, IN

Vote:
Ok. Thanks. But, how long it takes to do root canal, one visit, two visits? I dont want crown, I would like to have white filing, because my tooth is not drilled very much.

Vote:
Ok thank you. Just this to ask, because its gangrene and i notice at the bottom the tooth is little changed color to dark jelow is it safer because of that condition (gangrene) to clean canal and to cure canal two or more times? In other words it canot do harm?

Vote:

Ask a Question