Pain in tooth

My 9–year-old boy is constantly complaining of achy tooth. He eats a lot of chocolates and I am worried about tooth decay. I have tried use of medicated toothpastes but that does not seem to be working.

well i think the best thing to do is bring him to the dentist but for the meantime try to ask if there is an available pain reliever/anti-inflamatory for kids at his age.

Vote:
My 9–year-old boy is constantly complaining of achy tooth. He eats a lot of chocolates and I am worried about tooth decay. I have tried use of medicated toothpastes but that does not seem to be working.

Dont be late take him to a dentist, your son will definitely get rid from it.

Vote:

Hi
These days there are many good mild mouth washes available in the market. Mouthwashes are good also because they properly clean and also protect teeth from cavities and mouth infections.

Regards
Fred

Vote:

Ask a Question