Pain after periodontal probe

So I had no pain at all for quite a while, and then I went to the dentist, who then proceeded to measure the socket depth (bone loss) with a periodontal probe and now my gums feel sore and one location specifically is so painful that I can't eat on that side. It's been two days and it's not getting better. Anyone else had this experience?

So I had no pain at all for quite a while, and then I went to the dentist, who then proceeded to measure the socket depth (bone loss) with a periodontal probe and now my gums feel sore and one location specifically is so painful that I can't eat on that side. It's been two days and it's not getting better. Anyone else had this experience?
Only just read your post but i now have exactly the same problem. Did you finally get any relief from the soreness? If so how long did it take?

Vote:

Ask a Question